Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REREDOS
In which Scrabble dictionary does REREDOS exist?
Definitions of REREDOS in dictionaries:
- noun - a painted or carved screen placed above and behind an altar or communion table
- A decorative screen or facing on the wall at the back of an altar; a retable.
- The back of an open hearth of a fireplace.
- n - an ornamental screen behind an altar
There are 7 letters in REREDOS: D E E O R R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REREDOS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REREDOS plus a wildcard: REREDOS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REREDOS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REREDOS
- St Andrew Halstead - reredos OS grid TL8130 Geograph Britain and ...
- Supremacy and Survival The English Reformation August 2010
- Wootton Courtenay - N Aisle reredos The Annunciation Flickr - Photo ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.