Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EXTRORSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXTRORSE exist?
Definitions of EXTRORSE in dictionaries:
- Facing outward; turned away from the axis: extrorse anthers.
- adj - facing outward
There are 8 letters in EXTRORSE: E E O R R S T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXTRORSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXTRORSE plus a wildcard: EXTRORSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXTRORSE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXTRORSE
- ... extrorse
- spines present at the apex of the leaf anomalous secondary growth
- Fresh Faces Liliales vs. Asparagales
- LECYTHIDACEAE A. Richard nom. cons. Back to Ericales
- Technical details Simmondsia .
- Leea - Wikipedia la enciclopedia libre
- Chapter XII. Of The Essential Organs. Sec. The Stamens Or Androecium
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.