Scrabble word: ROASTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROASTER exist?
Definitions of ROASTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a harsh or humorous critic (sometimes intended as a facetious compliment)
- noun - a cook who roasts food
- noun - flesh of a large young chicken over 3 1/2 lb suitable for roasting
- noun - a special cooking pan for roasting
- adj - (meat) cooked by dry heat in an oven
- One that roasts.
- A special pan or apparatus for roasting.
- Something, especially a young chicken, that is fit for roasting.
- verb - to cook with dry heat
There are 7 letters in ROASTER: A E O R R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROASTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROASTER plus a wildcard: ROASTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROASTER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ROASTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.