Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SORORATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SORORATE exist?
Definitions of SORORATE in dictionaries:
- The custom of marriage of a man to his wife’s sister or sisters, usually after the wife has died or proved sterile.
- n - the marriage of a man usually with his deceased wife's sister
There are 8 letters in SORORATE: A E O O R R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SORORATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SORORATE plus a wildcard: SORORATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SORORATE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SORORATE
- sororate by K. R. Smith Reader Store
- sororate marriage is the sociological custom of a man marrying (or ...
- sororate (The Circulate Series) K.R. Smith Amazon.com Kindle Store
- Many societies have specific kinds of second marriage rules that ...
- sororate FREE sororate information Encyclopedia.com Find ...
- anthropological examination of and education on levirate and sororate ...
- Polyandry in Nepal. Family portrait of women married to brothers.
- Levirate and sororate
- The Circulate Series sororate
- sororate El Matrimonio sororal
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.