Scrabble word: OPERATORS
In which Scrabble dictionary does OPERATORS exist?
Definitions of OPERATORS in dictionaries:
- noun - (mathematics) a symbol or function representing a mathematical operation
- noun - an agent that operates some apparatus or machine
- noun - someone who owns or operates a business
- noun - a shrewd or unscrupulous person who knows how to circumvent difficulties
- noun - a speculator who trades aggressively on stock or commodity markets
- noun - a symbol that represents a mathematical function
There are 9 letters in OPERATORS: A E O O P R R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OPERATORS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OPERATORS plus a wildcard: OPERATORS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OPERATORS
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OPERATORS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.