Is OPERATORS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OPERATORS in various dictionaries:
- noun - (mathematics) a symbol or function representing a mathematical operation
- noun - an agent that operates some apparatus or machine
- noun - someone who owns or operates a business
- noun - a shrewd or unscrupulous person who knows how to circumvent difficulties
- noun - a speculator who trades aggressively on stock or commodity markets
- noun - a symbol that represents a mathematical function
There are 9 letters in OPERATORS: A E O O P R R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OPERATORS
To search all scrabble anagrams of OPERATORS, to go: OPERATORS?
Rearrange the letters in OPERATORS and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of OPERATORS
8 letters out of OPERATORS
7 letters out of OPERATORS
6 letters out of OPERATORS
5 letters out of OPERATORS
4 letters out of OPERATORS
3 letters out of OPERATORS
2 letters out of OPERATORS
Contextual use of OPERATORS
What's nearby OPERATORS
Lookup in Wiki for OPERATORS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OPERATORS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OPERATORS"