Scrabble word: RESORTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does RESORTS exist?
Definitions of RESORTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a hotel located in a resort area
- noun - a frequently visited place
- noun - something or someone turned to for assistance or security
- noun - act of turning to for assistance
- verb - have recourse to
- verb - move, travel, or proceed toward some place
- verb - to go frequently or habitually
There are 7 letters in RESORTS: E O R R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RESORTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RESORTS plus a wildcard: RESORTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RESORTS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RESORTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.