Is EXPORT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EXPORT in various dictionaries:
- noun - commodities (goods or services) sold to a foreign country
- verb - sell or transfer abroad
- verb - transfer (electronic data) out of a database or document in a format that can be used by other programs
- verb - cause to spread in another part of the world
- To send or transport (a commodity, for example) abroad, especially for trade or sale.
- To send or transport abroad merchandise, especially for sale or trade.
- verb - to send to other countries for commercial purposes
There are 6 letters in EXPORT: E O P R T X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EXPORT
To search all scrabble anagrams of EXPORT, to go: EXPORT?
Rearrange the letters in EXPORT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of EXPORT
What's nearby EXPORT
Lookup in Wiki for EXPORT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EXPORT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EXPORT"