Scrabble word: EXPORT
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXPORT exist?
Definitions of EXPORT in dictionaries:
- noun - commodities (goods or services) sold to a foreign country
- verb - sell or transfer abroad
- verb - transfer (electronic data) out of a database or document in a format that can be used by other programs
- verb - cause to spread in another part of the world
- To send or transport (a commodity, for example) abroad, especially for trade or sale.
- To send or transport abroad merchandise, especially for sale or trade.
- verb - to send to other countries for commercial purposes