Scrabble word: POETRY
Is POETRY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of POETRY in dictionaries:
- noun - literature in metrical form
- noun - any communication resembling poetry in beauty or the evocation of feeling
- The art or work of a poet.
- Poems regarded as forming a division of literature.
- The poetic works of a given author, group, nation, or kind.
- A piece of literature written in meter; verse.
- Prose that resembles a poem in some respect, as in form or sound.
- The essence or characteristic quality of a poem.
- The quality of a poem, as possessed by an object, act, or experience: the poetry of the dance movements.
- noun - literary work in metrical form
There are 6 letters in POETRY: E O P R T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POETRY
Click to search all anagrams of POETRY plus a wildcard: POETRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POETRY
Images for POETRY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.