Scrabble word: FROSTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FROSTS exist?
Definitions of FROSTS in dictionaries:
- noun - ice crystals forming a white deposit (especially on objects outside)
- noun - weather cold enough to cause freezing
- noun - the formation of frost or ice on a surface
- noun - United States poet famous for his lyrical poems on country life in New England (1874-1963)
- verb - decorate with frosting
- verb - provide with a rough or speckled surface or appearance
- verb - cover with frost
- verb - damage by frost
- verb - to cover with frost (a deposit of minute ice crystals)
There are 6 letters in FROSTS: F O R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FROSTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FROSTS plus a wildcard: FROSTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FROSTS
Images for FROSTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.