Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FORTH
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORTH exist?
Definitions of FORTH in dictionaries:
- noun - a river in southern Scotland that flows eastward to the Firth of Forth
- adv - from a particular thing or place or position (`forth' is obsolete)
- adv - forward in time or order or degree
- adv - out into view
- Forward in time, place, or order; onward: from this time forth.
- Out into view: A stranger came forth from the crowd; put my ideas forth.
- Away from a specified place; abroad.
- adv - onward in time, place, or order
There are 5 letters in FORTH: F H O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FORTH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FORTH plus a wildcard: FORTH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FORTH
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FORTH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.