Scrabble word: FORTH
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORTH exist?
Definitions of FORTH in dictionaries:
- noun - a river in southern Scotland that flows eastward to the Firth of Forth
- adv - from a particular thing or place or position (`forth' is obsolete)
- adv - forward in time or order or degree
- adv - out into view
- Forward in time, place, or order; onward: from this time forth.
- Out into view: A stranger came forth from the crowd; put my ideas forth.
- Away from a specified place; abroad.
- adv - onward in time, place, or order