Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COFFER
In which Scrabble dictionary does COFFER exist?
Definitions of COFFER in dictionaries:
- noun - an ornamental sunken panel in a ceiling or dome
- noun - a chest especially for storing valuables
- A strongbox.
- Often coffers.
- Financial resources; funds.
- A treasury: stole money from the union coffers.
- A decorative sunken panel in a ceiling, dome, soffit, or vault.
- The chamber formed by a canal lock.
- A cofferdam.
- A floating dock.
- To put in a coffer.
- To supply (a ceiling, for example) with decorative sunken panels.
- v - to put in a strongbox
There are 6 letters in COFFER: C E F F O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COFFER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COFFER plus a wildcard: COFFER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COFFER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COFFER
- Reese Witherspoon Style Miu Miu coffer - PurseBlog
- Themes Medieval Large Narrow coffer Chest - Keeley Hire
- Your coffers - PICS ONLY - PurseForum
- ... Miu Miu Pewter Matelasse coffer Bag Luxury4time.com Luxury For Time
- Lighting Design and Light Art Magazine Image Bocca di Lupo Lighting by ...
- ORION-PRODUCTS-JUICER coffer MAKER-OCCM 4663
- Rob Meadows - Agency Team - Disposals Lettings - Davis coffer Lyons
- Finsihed coffered Ceiling
- Pile Driving
- ... Period Oak coffer - 17th Century Charles II Period Oak Panelled coffer