Is COFFER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COFFER in various dictionaries:
- noun - an ornamental sunken panel in a ceiling or dome
- noun - a chest especially for storing valuables
- A strongbox.
- Often coffers.
- Financial resources; funds.
- A treasury: stole money from the union coffers.
- A decorative sunken panel in a ceiling, dome, soffit, or vault.
- The chamber formed by a canal lock.
- A cofferdam.
- A floating dock.
- To put in a coffer.
- To supply (a ceiling, for example) with decorative sunken panels.
- verb - to put in a strongbox
There are 6 letters in COFFER: C E F F O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COFFER
To search all scrabble anagrams of COFFER, to go: COFFER?
Rearrange the letters in COFFER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of COFFER
What's nearby COFFER
Lookup in Wiki for COFFER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COFFER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COFFER"