Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COFFER
In which Scrabble dictionary does COFFER exist?
Definitions of COFFER in dictionaries:
- noun - an ornamental sunken panel in a ceiling or dome
- noun - a chest especially for storing valuables
- A strongbox.
- Often coffers.
- Financial resources; funds.
- A treasury: stole money from the union coffers.
- A decorative sunken panel in a ceiling, dome, soffit, or vault.
- The chamber formed by a canal lock.
- A cofferdam.
- A floating dock.
- To put in a coffer.
- To supply (a ceiling, for example) with decorative sunken panels.
- verb - to put in a strongbox
There are 6 letters in COFFER: C E F F O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COFFER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COFFER plus a wildcard: COFFER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COFFER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COFFER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.