Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FROZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FROZE exist?
Definitions of FROZE in dictionaries:
- noun - the withdrawal of heat to change something from a liquid to a solid
- noun - weather cold enough to cause freezing
- noun - an interruption or temporary suspension of progress or movement
- noun - fixing (of prices or wages etc) at a particular level
- v - to become hardened into a solid body by loss of heat
There are 5 letters in FROZE: E F O R Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FROZE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FROZE plus a wildcard: FROZE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FROZE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FROZE
- aol froze.org
- On frozen Blog Alzner and the Pastry Case
- On frozen Blog Duchesne Cup Day 2 Ovis Army Overpowers
- ... froze this weekend. Rohrs meter froze twice over the weekend
- Nightmare Before Christmas by frozenArk on deviantART
- Round Mountain Creamery Black Mountain NC
- Niagara Falls frozen over bottom and top
- On frozen Blog A Tale of Two Logos
- Fonditos - Fondos de pantalla - Wallpapers Foro Ver Tema - DIABLO
- Desarrollo del Tenis en Sudamrica. Cierre del Programa Escolar del ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.