Scrabble word: FROZE
Is FROZE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FROZE in dictionaries:
- verb - stop moving or become immobilized
- verb - change to ice
- verb - be cold
- verb - cause to freeze
- verb - stop a process or a habit by imposing a freeze on it
- verb - be very cold, below the freezing point
- verb - change from a liquid to a solid when cold
- verb - prohibit the conversion or use of (assets)
- verb - anesthetize by cold
- verb - suddenly behave coldly and formally
- verb - to become hardened into a solid body by loss of heat
There are 5 letters in FROZE: E F O R Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FROZE
Click to search all anagrams of FROZE plus a wildcard: FROZE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FROZE
Images for FROZE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.