Scrabble word: FROZEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does FROZEN exist?
Definitions of FROZEN in dictionaries:
- verb - stop moving or become immobilized
- verb - change to ice
- verb - be cold
- verb - cause to freeze
- verb - stop a process or a habit by imposing a freeze on it
- verb - be very cold, below the freezing point
- verb - change from a liquid to a solid when cold
- verb - prohibit the conversion or use of (assets)
- verb - anesthetize by cold
- verb - suddenly behave coldly and formally
- adj - turned into ice
- adj - absolutely still
- adj - devoid of warmth and cordiality
- adj - not thawed
- adj - (used of foods) preserved by freezing sufficiently rapidly to retain flavor and nutritional value
- adj - not convertible to cash
- adj - incapable of being changed or moved or undone
- Made into, covered with, or surrounded by ice.
- Very cold: the frozen North.
- Preserved by freezing: frozen meat.
- Rendered immobile: frozen in their tracks with fear.
- Expressive of cold unfriendliness or disdain: a frozen look on their faces.
- Kept at a fixed level: frozen rents.
- Impossible to withdraw, sell, or liquidate: frozen assets.
- adv - very cold [adj] : FROZENLY
There are 6 letters in FROZEN: E F N O R Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FROZEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FROZEN plus a wildcard: FROZEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FROZEN
Images for FROZEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.