Scrabble word: FROZEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does FROZEN exist?
Definitions of FROZEN in dictionaries:
- noun - the withdrawal of heat to change something from a liquid to a solid
- noun - weather cold enough to cause freezing
- noun - an interruption or temporary suspension of progress or movement
- noun - fixing (of prices or wages etc) at a particular level
- adj - turned into ice
- adj - absolutely still
- adj - devoid of warmth and cordiality
- adj - not thawed
- adj - (used of foods) preserved by freezing sufficiently rapidly to retain flavor and nutritional value
- adj - not convertible to cash
- adj - incapable of being changed or moved or undone
- Made into, covered with, or surrounded by ice.
- Very cold: the frozen North.
- Preserved by freezing: frozen meat.
- Rendered immobile: frozen in their tracks with fear.
- Expressive of cold unfriendliness or disdain: a frozen look on their faces.
- Kept at a fixed level: frozen rents.
- Impossible to withdraw, sell, or liquidate: frozen assets.
- adv - very cold [adj] : FROZENLY