Scrabble word: ZERO
In which Scrabble dictionary does ZERO exist?
Definitions of ZERO in dictionaries:
- noun - a quantity of no importance
- noun - a mathematical element that when added to another number yields the same number
- noun - the point on a scale from which positive or negative numerical quantities can be measured
- noun - the sight setting that will cause a projectile to hit the center of the target with no wind blowing
- verb - adjust (an instrument or device) to zero value
- verb - adjust (as by firing under test conditions) the zero of (a gun)
- adj - indicating the absence of any or all units under consideration
- adj - having no measurable or otherwise determinable value
- adj - indicating an initial point or origin
- adj - of or relating to the null set (a set with no members)
- The numerical symbol 0; a cipher.
- An element of a set that when added to any other element in the set produces a sum identical with the element to which it is added.
- A cardinal number indicating the absence of any or all units under consideration.
- An ordinal number indicating an initial point or origin.
- An argument at which the value of a function vanishes.
- The temperature indicated by the numeral 0 on a thermometer.
- A sight setting that enables a firearm to shoot on target.
- One having no influence or importance; a nonentity: a manager who was a total zero.
- The lowest point: His prospects were approaching zero.
- A zero-coupon bond.
- Nothing; nil: Today I accomplished zero.
- Of, relating to, or being zero.
- Having no measurable or otherwise determinable value.
- Absent, inoperative, or irrelevant in specified circumstances: “The town has... practically no opportunities for amusement, zero culture” (Robert M.
- Designating a ceiling not more than 16 meters (52 feet) high.
- Limited in horizontal visibility to no more than 55 meters (180 feet).
- To aim or concentrate firepower on an exact target location.
- To adjust the aim or sight of by repeated firings.
- To converge intently; close in: The children zeroed in on the display of toys in the store window.
- verb - to aim at the exact center of a target