Scrabble word: ZERO
In which Scrabble dictionary does ZERO exist?
Definitions of ZERO in dictionaries:
- noun - a quantity of no importance
- noun - a mathematical element that when added to another number yields the same number
- noun - the point on a scale from which positive or negative numerical quantities can be measured
- noun - the sight setting that will cause a projectile to hit the center of the target with no wind blowing
- verb - adjust (an instrument or device) to zero value
- verb - adjust (as by firing under test conditions) the zero of (a gun)
- adj - indicating the absence of any or all units under consideration
- adj - having no measurable or otherwise determinable value
- adj - indicating an initial point or origin
- adj - of or relating to the null set (a set with no members)
- The numerical symbol 0; a cipher.
- An element of a set that when added to any other element in the set produces a sum identical with the element to which it is added.
- A cardinal number indicating the absence of any or all units under consideration.
- An ordinal number indicating an initial point or origin.
- An argument at which the value of a function vanishes.
- The temperature indicated by the numeral 0 on a thermometer.
- A sight setting that enables a firearm to shoot on target.
- One having no influence or importance; a nonentity: a manager who was a total zero.
- The lowest point: His prospects were approaching zero.
- A zero-coupon bond.
- Nothing; nil: Today I accomplished zero.
- Of, relating to, or being zero.
- Having no measurable or otherwise determinable value.
- Absent, inoperative, or irrelevant in specified circumstances: “The town has... practically no opportunities for amusement, zero culture” (Robert M.
- Designating a ceiling not more than 16 meters (52 feet) high.
- Limited in horizontal visibility to no more than 55 meters (180 feet).
- To aim or concentrate firepower on an exact target location.
- To adjust the aim or sight of by repeated firings.
- To converge intently; close in: The children zeroed in on the display of toys in the store window.
- verb - to aim at the exact center of a target
There are 4 letters in ZERO: E O R Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ZERO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ZERO plus a wildcard: ZERO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ZERO
Images for ZERO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.