Scrabble word: COMPRESS
Is COMPRESS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of COMPRESS in dictionaries:
- noun - a cloth pad or dressing (with or without medication) applied firmly to some part of the body (to relieve discomfort or reduce fever)
- verb - make more compact by or as if by pressing
- verb - squeeze or press together
- To press together: compressed her lips.
- To make more compact by or as if by pressing.
- A soft pad of gauze or other material applied with pressure to a part of the body to control hemorrhage or to supply heat, cold, moisture, or medication to alleviate pain or reduce infection.
- A machine for compressing material.
- adj - closely and firmly united
- verb - to pack closely together
There are 8 letters in COMPRESS: C E M O P R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COMPRESS
Click to search all anagrams of COMPRESS plus a wildcard: COMPRESS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMPRESS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COMPRESS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.