Scrabble word: COMPRESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMPRESS exist?
Definitions of COMPRESS in dictionaries:
- noun - a cloth pad or dressing (with or without medication) applied firmly to some part of the body (to relieve discomfort or reduce fever)
- verb - make more compact by or as if by pressing
- verb - squeeze or press together
- To press together: compressed her lips.
- To make more compact by or as if by pressing.
- A soft pad of gauze or other material applied with pressure to a part of the body to control hemorrhage or to supply heat, cold, moisture, or medication to alleviate pain or reduce infection.
- A machine for compressing material.
- adj - closely and firmly united
- verb - to pack closely together