Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CORMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CORMS exist?
Definitions of CORMS in dictionaries:
- noun - solid swollen underground bulb-shaped stem or stem base and serving as a reproductive structure
- adj - a stem of certain plants [n -S] : CORMOID, CORMOUS, CORMLIKE
There are 5 letters in CORMS: C M O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CORMS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CORMS plus a wildcard: CORMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CORMS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CORMS
- Underground Stem Modifications Tutorvista.com
- Planting gladiolus corms
- KALUKO KAYUKO [Stuffed Gabi Taro] LAFANG
- Hardy wild Cyclamen Hederifolium corms
- Ormskirk Classic Rugby Shirts
- Orchid Nurseries on Orchid Meadow Surrey Terrestrial Orchids Nursery ...
- Gift Pack Bulbs Tubers and corms by TheBotanicalConcept on Etsy
- 1971 Dodge Challenger Image 1971 Dodge Challenger Picture Code
- Resting phase (July- August)
- reading some comments made by marks on wwe.com make me lose faith in ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.