Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HONES
In which Scrabble dictionary does HONES exist?
Definitions of HONES in dictionaries:
- noun - a whetstone made of fine gritstone
- verb - sharpen with a hone
- verb - make perfect or complete
- adj - suitable for or capable of cutting or piercing
- v - to raise in pitch, as a musical tone
There are 5 letters in HONES: E H N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HONES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HONES plus a wildcard: HONES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HONES
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HONES
- hones from cheap spring hones to break the glaze to expensive hones ...
- SHOTGUN BARREL POLISHING FLEX HONE Brownells
- honesta da badana 300x200 Raa
- La honestidad - Es una cualidad humana que consiste en comprometerse y ...
- La honestidad para empezar comienza por nosotros mismos. Tu actitud ...
- Chistes Un genio honesto
- honestech Easy Video Editor 3.0 full screenshot
- ... and Naval Affairs News - New York Guard hones Homeland Response Skills
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.