Scrabble word: CHOSEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHOSEN exist?
Definitions of CHOSEN in dictionaries:
- noun - one who is the object of choice
- noun - the name for Korea as a Japanese province (1910-1945)
- noun - an exclusive group of people
- verb - pick out, select, or choose from a number of alternatives
- verb - select as an alternative over another
- verb - see fit or proper to act in a certain way
- Selected from or preferred above others: the chosen few.
- Having been selected by God; elect.
- One of the elect.
- The elect considered as a group.
- verb - to take by preference
There are 6 letters in CHOSEN: C E H N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHOSEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHOSEN plus a wildcard: CHOSEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHOSEN
Images for CHOSEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.