Scrabble word: JOSEPH
In which Scrabble dictionary does JOSEPH exist?
Definitions of JOSEPH in dictionaries:
- noun - leader of the Nez Perce in their retreat from United States troops (1840-1904)
- noun - (Old Testament) the 11th son of Jacob and one of the 12 patriarchs of Israel
- noun - (New Testament) husband of Mary and (in Christian belief) the foster father of Jesus
- A long riding coat with a small cape, worn by women in the 18th century.
- noun - a woman's long cloak
There are 6 letters in JOSEPH: E H J O P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JOSEPH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JOSEPH plus a wildcard: JOSEPH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JOSEPH
Images for JOSEPH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.