Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HOSTAS
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOSTAS exist?
Definitions of HOSTAS in dictionaries:
- noun - robust east Asian clump-forming perennial herbs having racemose flowers: plantain lilies
- n - a plantain lily
There are 6 letters in HOSTAS: A H O S S T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOSTAS plus a wildcard: HOSTAS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOSTAS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HOSTAS
- hostas are like candy to foraging deer
- ... stock heres what you need to know to encourage lush-growing hostas
- INCITE gardening Miniature hostas
- Dr. Dans Garden Tips Handsome hostas
- hostas are grown primarily for their attractive foliage 2 4 foot ...
- Budd Gardens hostas & Perennials - Ottawa Canada
- Hosta Love Pat from hostasDirect.com
- inishowenfarms.com - hostas
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.