Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SCRATCHY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCRATCHY exist?
Definitions of SCRATCHY in dictionaries:
- adj - causing abrasion
- adj - easily irritated or annoyed
- adj - lacking consistency
- adj - unpleasantly harsh or grating in sound
- Marked by or consisting of scratches: scratchy handwriting.
- Making a harsh, scratching noise: a scratchy voice; a scratchy record.
- Harsh and irritating: a scratchy fabric.
- Irregular; uneven: played a scratchy stroke.
- adj - made by scratching
There are 8 letters in SCRATCHY: A C C H R S T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCRATCHY plus a wildcard: SCRATCHY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCRATCHY
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCRATCHY
- scratchy Simpsonspedia das Simpsons-Wiki
- Itchy and scratchy Comics 1
- ... of both scratchy and Itchy appearances see The Itchy & scratchy Show
- scratchy - Simpsons Wiki
- All Things Itchy and scratchy
- From The Simpsons (The Itchy and scratchy Show)
- scratchy the Cat - Co-star of the violent cartoon cat & mouse (a la ...
- scratchy the Cat - The Simpsons - Wiki on Neoseeker
- scratchy GL Stock Images
- The Itchy and scratchy Show - The Itchy And scratchy Show Wallpaper ...