Scrabble word: SCRATCHY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCRATCHY exist?
Definitions of SCRATCHY in dictionaries:
- adj - causing abrasion
- adj - easily irritated or annoyed
- adj - lacking consistency
- adj - unpleasantly harsh or grating in sound
- Marked by or consisting of scratches: scratchy handwriting.
- Making a harsh, scratching noise: a scratchy voice; a scratchy record.
- Harsh and irritating: a scratchy fabric.
- Irregular; uneven: played a scratchy stroke.
- adj - made by scratching