Scrabble word: SCRATCHY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCRATCHY exist?
Definitions of SCRATCHY in dictionaries:
- adj - causing abrasion
- adj - easily irritated or annoyed
- adj - lacking consistency
- adj - unpleasantly harsh or grating in sound
- Marked by or consisting of scratches: scratchy handwriting.
- Making a harsh, scratching noise: a scratchy voice; a scratchy record.
- Harsh and irritating: a scratchy fabric.
- Irregular; uneven: played a scratchy stroke.
- adj - made by scratching
There are 8 letters in SCRATCHY: A C C H R S T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCRATCHY plus a wildcard: SCRATCHY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCRATCHY
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCRATCHY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.