Scrabble word: EMBARK
In which Scrabble dictionary does EMBARK exist?
Definitions of EMBARK in dictionaries:
- verb - go on board
- verb - set out on (an enterprise or subject of study)
- verb - proceed somewhere despite the risk of possible dangers
- To cause to board a vessel or aircraft: stopped to embark passengers.
- To enlist (a person or persons) or invest (capital) in an enterprise.
- To go aboard a vessel or aircraft, as at the start of a journey.
- To set out on a venture; commence: embark on a world tour.
- verb - to make a start
There are 6 letters in EMBARK: A B E K M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EMBARK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EMBARK plus a wildcard: EMBARK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EMBARK
Images for EMBARK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.