Is EMBARK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EMBARK in various dictionaries:
- verb - go on board
- verb - set out on (an enterprise or subject of study)
- verb - proceed somewhere despite the risk of possible dangers
- To cause to board a vessel or aircraft: stopped to embark passengers.
- To enlist (a person or persons) or invest (capital) in an enterprise.
- To go aboard a vessel or aircraft, as at the start of a journey.
- To set out on a venture; commence: embark on a world tour.
- verb - to make a start
There are 6 letters in EMBARK: A B E K M R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EMBARK
To search all scrabble anagrams of EMBARK, to go: EMBARK?
Rearrange the letters in EMBARK and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of EMBARK
5 letters out of EMBARK
4 letters out of EMBARK
3 letters out of EMBARK
2 letters out of EMBARK
Contextual use of EMBARK
What's nearby EMBARK
Lookup in Wiki for EMBARK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EMBARK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EMBARK"