Scrabble word: EMERALD
In which Scrabble dictionary does EMERALD exist?
Definitions of EMERALD in dictionaries:
- noun - a green transparent form of beryl
- noun - a transparent piece of emerald that has been cut and polished and is valued as a precious gem
- noun - the green color of an emerald
- A brilliant green to grass-green transparent variety of beryl, used as a gemstone.
- A strong yellowish green.
- noun - a green gem
There are 7 letters in EMERALD: A D E E L M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EMERALD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EMERALD plus a wildcard: EMERALD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EMERALD
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EMERALD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.