Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EDEMA
In which Scrabble dictionary does EDEMA exist?
Definitions of EDEMA in dictionaries:
- noun - swelling from excessive accumulation of watery fluid in cells, tissues, or serous cavities
- An excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue spaces or a body cavity.
- Extended swelling in plant organs caused primarily by an excessive accumulation of water.
- n - an excessive accumulation of serous fluid
There are 5 letters in EDEMA: A D E E M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EDEMA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EDEMA plus a wildcard: EDEMA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EDEMA
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EDEMA
- ArchivoPitting edema2008.jpg - Wikipedia la enciclopedia libre
- Illustration showing edema in ankle
- edema Articles Web
- What is edema Healthmad
- pitting edema
- edema (Pitting and Non-Pitting edema) Causes Diagnosis Symptoms and ...
- Pedal edema
- ... patients never develop edema and remain dry Dr.S.Venkatesan MD
- FileLeg edema 01.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Practical Guide to Clinical Medicine
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.