Scrabble word: BEAMED
In which Scrabble dictionary does BEAMED exist?
Definitions of BEAMED in dictionaries:
- verb - smile radiantly
- verb - emit light
- verb - express with a beaming face or smile
- verb - broadcast over the airwaves, as in radio or television
- verb - have a complexion with a strong bright color, such as red or pink
- verb - experience a feeling of well-being or happiness, as from good health or an intense emotion
- verb - to emit in beams (rays of light)
There are 6 letters in BEAMED: A B D E E M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BEAMED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BEAMED plus a wildcard: BEAMED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BEAMED
Images for BEAMED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.