Scrabble word: BEAMED
Is BEAMED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BEAMED in various dictionaries:
- verb - smile radiantly
- verb - emit light
- verb - express with a beaming face or smile
- verb - broadcast over the airwaves, as in radio or television
- verb - have a complexion with a strong bright color, such as red or pink
- verb - experience a feeling of well-being or happiness, as from good health or an intense emotion
- verb - to emit in beams (rays of light)
There are 6 letters in BEAMED: A B D E E M
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BEAMED
To search all scrabble anagrams of BEAMED, to go: BEAMED?
Rearrange the letters in BEAMED and see some winning combinations
Images for BEAMED
Lookup in Wiki for BEAMED
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.