Scrabble word: EMBED
Is EMBED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of EMBED in dictionaries:
- verb - fix or set securely or deeply
- verb - attach to, as a journalist to a military unit when reporting on a war
- To fix firmly in a surrounding mass: embed a post in concrete; fossils embedded in shale.
- To enclose snugly or firmly.
- To cause to be an integral part of a surrounding whole.
- To enclose (a specimen) in a supporting material before sectioning for microscopic examination.
- verb - to fix firmly into a surrounding mass
There are 5 letters in EMBED: B D E E M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EMBED
Click to search all anagrams of EMBED plus a wildcard: EMBED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EMBED
Images for EMBED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.