Scrabble word: MEDLARS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MEDLARS exist?
Definitions of MEDLARS in dictionaries:
- noun - relational database of the United States National Library of Medicine for the storage and retrieval of bibliographical information concerning the biomedical literature
- noun - small deciduous tree of southern Africa having edible fruit
- noun - small deciduous Eurasian tree cultivated for its fruit that resemble crab apples
- noun - a South African globular fruit with brown leathery skin and pithy flesh having a sweet-acid taste
- noun - crabapple-like fruit used for preserves
- noun - a Eurasian tree
There are 7 letters in MEDLARS: A D E L M R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MEDLARS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MEDLARS plus a wildcard: MEDLARS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MEDLARS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MEDLARS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.