Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MANDREL
In which Scrabble dictionary does MANDREL exist?
Definitions of MANDREL in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various rotating shafts that serve as axes for larger rotating parts
- A spindle or an axle used to secure or support material being machined or milled.
- A metal rod or bar around which material, such as metal or glass, may be shaped.
- A shaft on which a working tool is mounted, as in a dental drill.
- noun - a shaft on which a tool is mounted
There are 7 letters in MANDREL: A D E L M N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MANDREL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MANDREL plus a wildcard: MANDREL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MANDREL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MANDREL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.