Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MEDIAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does MEDIAL exist?
Definitions of MEDIAL in dictionaries:
- adj - dividing an animal into right and left halves
- adj - relating to or situated in or extending toward the middle
- Relating to, situated in, or extending toward the middle; median.
- Being a sound, syllable, or letter occurring between the initial and final positions in a word or morpheme.
- Average; ordinary.
- A voiced stop, such as (b), (d), or (g).
- A sound, letter, or form of a letter that is neither initial nor final.
- noun - a sound, syllable, or letter in the middle of a word
There are 6 letters in MEDIAL: A D E I L M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MEDIAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MEDIAL plus a wildcard: MEDIAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MEDIAL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MEDIAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.