Scrabble word: MEDIAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does MEDIAL exist?
Definitions of MEDIAL in dictionaries:
- adj - dividing an animal into right and left halves
- adj - relating to or situated in or extending toward the middle
- Relating to, situated in, or extending toward the middle; median.
- Being a sound, syllable, or letter occurring between the initial and final positions in a word or morpheme.
- Average; ordinary.
- A voiced stop, such as (b), (d), or (g).
- A sound, letter, or form of a letter that is neither initial nor final.
- noun - a sound, syllable, or letter in the middle of a word