Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DECIMAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does DECIMAL exist?
Definitions of DECIMAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a proper fraction whose denominator is a power of 10
- noun - a number in the decimal system
- adj - numbered or proceeding by tens
- A linear array of integers that represents a fraction, every decimal place indicating a multiple of a negative power of 10.
- A number written using the base 10.
- Expressed or expressible as a decimal.
- Based on 10.
- Numbered or ordered by groups of 10.
- n - a fraction whose denominator is some power of ten
There are 7 letters in DECIMAL: A C D E I L M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DECIMAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DECIMAL plus a wildcard: DECIMAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DECIMAL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DECIMAL
- decimal worksheets subtracting decimals tenths 2
- Circuits for decimal and BCD Arithmetic in FPGAs and Embedded Systems
- decimal places MathTutorVista.com
- decimal Point
- decimal subtraction worksheets column subtraction money pounds 3 ...
- decimals -FREE presentations in PowerPoint format interactive ...
- Fractions Percents decimals - Convert between percents fractions ...
- Heres how we name the places on the right of the decimal point
- (or parent) reads out (in random order) decimal numbers or decimal ...
- decimal is a number that is written with a decimal point in it. For ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.