Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MEDICAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does MEDICAL exist?
Definitions of MEDICAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a thorough physical examination
- adj - relating to the study or practice of medicine
- adj - requiring or amenable to treatment by medicine especially as opposed to surgery
- adj - of or belonging to Aesculapius or the healing art
- Of or relating to the study or practice of medicine.
- A thorough physical examination.
- n - a physical examination
There are 7 letters in MEDICAL: A C D E I L M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MEDICAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MEDICAL plus a wildcard: MEDICAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MEDICAL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MEDICAL
- You can deduct only those medical expenses that exceed 7.5% of your ...
- ... Racing Association MTRA medical Insurance Official Announcement
- UAE Curiosity Arranging medical Examinations in Dubai Work ...
- Is medical Reporting Making the Grade Salamander Hours
- MAURITIUS BALI medical tourism in Mauritius increases dramatically ...
- PROFESSIONAL medical INTERPRETER MY LIFE IN TWO DIMENSIONS
- medical (image)
- Time-Saving Online medical Billing Services
- As biased as most of the medical community is against Integrative ...
- Georgia Highlands medical Services - Cumming Georgia
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.