Scrabble word: DILEMMA
In which Scrabble dictionary does DILEMMA exist?
Definitions of DILEMMA in dictionaries:
- noun - state of uncertainty or perplexity especially as requiring a choice between equally unfavorable options
- A situation that requires a choice between options that are or seem equally unfavorable or mutually exclusive.
- A problem that seems to defy a satisfactory solution.
- An argument that presents an antagonist with a choice of two or more alternatives, each of which contradicts the original contention and is conclusive.
- adj - a perplexing situation [n -S] : DILEMMIC
There are 7 letters in DILEMMA: A D E I L M M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DILEMMA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DILEMMA plus a wildcard: DILEMMA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DILEMMA
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DILEMMA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.