Scrabble word: IMAM
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMAM exist?
Definitions of IMAM in dictionaries:
- noun - (Islam) the man who leads prayers in a mosque
- In law and theology, the caliph who is successor to Mohammed as the lawful supreme leader of the Islamic community.
- The male prayer leader in a mosque.
- The Muslim worshiper who leads the recitation of prayer when two or more worshipers are present.
- A male leader regarded by Shiites as a descendant of Mohammed divinely appointed to guide human beings.
- An earthly representative of the 12 such leaders recognized by the majority form of Shiism.
- A ruler claiming descent from Mohammed and exercising authority in an Islamic state.
- Any one of the founders of the four schools of law and theology.
- An authoritative scholar who founds a school of law or theology.
- Used as a title for such a man.
- noun - a Muslim priest
There are 4 letters in IMAM: A I M M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMAM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMAM plus a wildcard: IMAM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMAM
Images for IMAM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.