Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DECLAIM
In which Scrabble dictionary does DECLAIM exist?
Definitions of DECLAIM in dictionaries:
- verb - recite in elocution
- verb - speak against in an impassioned manner
- To deliver a formal recitation, especially as an exercise in rhetoric or elocution.
- To utter or recite with rhetorical effect.
- v - to speak formally
There are 7 letters in DECLAIM: A C D E I L M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DECLAIM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DECLAIM plus a wildcard: DECLAIM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DECLAIM
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DECLAIM
- declaim means to speak aloud with studied expression or to simply make ...
- FRSHCLSV PREMIERE declaime East Meets West feat. Kev Brown ...
- declaime - Conversations with Dudley (2004)
- Poems to declaim. Between 1950 and 1960
- SomeOthaShip Connect NEW declaime Quartz
- ... in which chinese students declaim random sounding sentences in unison
- Schadeclaim van 14 miljoen dollar hangt Kesha boven het hoofd - She.be
- to pronounce declaim youtube mar 12 2013 0 13 learn how to say declaim ...
- ... and question to declaim the system even as it teaches you to speak
- declaime - Gangsta