Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MEALY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MEALY exist?
Definitions of MEALY in dictionaries:
- adj - containing meal or made of meal
- adj - composed of or covered with particles resembling meal in texture or consistency
- Resembling meal in texture or consistency; granular: mealy potatoes.
- Made of or containing meal.
- Sprinkled or covered with meal or a similar granular substance.
- Flecked with spots; mottled.
- Lacking healthy coloring; pale: “I only know two sorts of boys.
- adj - soft, dry, and friable
There are 5 letters in MEALY: A E L M Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MEALY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MEALY plus a wildcard: MEALY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MEALY
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MEALY
- mealy Amazon - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- mealy Parrot - Amazona farinosa
- Captive mealy Parrots are amongst the gentlest and calmest of all ...
- mealy bugs
- mealy Amazons and Blue-headed Parrots at clay lick
- mealy(above) lesser(below)
- mealy Amazon
- Grubs mealybugs ants Orchards citrus trees Prolonged hot weather ...
- Closeup of a mealybug on Sprekelia formosissima leaf Nhu Nguyen