Scrabble word: MEALY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MEALY exist?
Definitions of MEALY in dictionaries:
- adj - containing meal or made of meal
- adj - composed of or covered with particles resembling meal in texture or consistency
- Resembling meal in texture or consistency; granular: mealy potatoes.
- Made of or containing meal.
- Sprinkled or covered with meal or a similar granular substance.
- Flecked with spots; mottled.
- Lacking healthy coloring; pale: “I only know two sorts of boys.
- adj - soft, dry, and friable