Is MEALY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MEALY in various dictionaries:
- adj - containing meal or made of meal
- adj - composed of or covered with particles resembling meal in texture or consistency
- Resembling meal in texture or consistency; granular: mealy potatoes.
- Made of or containing meal.
- Sprinkled or covered with meal or a similar granular substance.
- Flecked with spots; mottled.
- Lacking healthy coloring; pale: “I only know two sorts of boys.
- adj - soft, dry, and friable
There are 5 letters in MEALY: A E L M Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MEALY
To search all scrabble anagrams of MEALY, to go: MEALY?
Rearrange the letters in MEALY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MEALY
What's nearby MEALY
Lookup in Wiki for MEALY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MEALY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MEALY"