Scrabble word: PASTURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PASTURE exist?
Definitions of PASTURE in dictionaries:
- noun - a field covered with grass or herbage and suitable for grazing by livestock
- noun - bulky food like grass or hay for browsing or grazing horses or cattle
- verb - let feed in a field or pasture or meadow
- verb - feed as in a meadow or pasture
- Grass or other vegetation eaten as food by grazing animals.
- Ground on which such vegetation grows, especially that which is set aside for use by domestic grazing animals.
- The feeding or grazing of animals.
- To herd (animals) into a pasture to graze.
- To provide (animals) with pasturage.
- To graze on (land or vegetation).
- To graze in a pasture.
- To herd (grazing animals) into pasturable land.
- To retire or compel to retire from work or a full workload.
- verb - to put in a pasture (a grazing area)
There are 7 letters in PASTURE: A E P R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PASTURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PASTURE plus a wildcard: PASTURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PASTURE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PASTURE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.