Scrabble word: ASPECT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASPECT exist?
Definitions of ASPECT in dictionaries:
- noun - a distinct feature or element in a problem
- noun - a characteristic to be considered
- noun - the visual percept of a region
- noun - the beginning or duration or completion or repetition of the action of a verb
- noun - the feelings expressed on a person's face
- A particular look or facial expression; mien: “He was serious of aspect but wholly undistinguished” (Louis Auchincloss).
- Appearance to the eye, especially from a specific vantage point.
- See Synonyms at phase.
- A position facing or commanding a given direction; exposure.
- A side or surface facing in a particular direction: the ventral aspect of the body.
- The configuration of the stars or planets in relation to one another.
- This configuration, thought by astrologers to influence human affairs.
- An act of looking or gazing.
- noun - appearance of something to the eye or mind
There are 6 letters in ASPECT: A C E P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASPECT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ASPECT plus a wildcard: ASPECT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASPECT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ASPECT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.