Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PENALTY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PENALTY exist?
Definitions of PENALTY in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of punishing
- noun - a payment required for not fulfilling a contract
- noun - the disadvantage or painful consequences of an action or condition
- noun - (games) a handicap or disadvantage that is imposed on a competitor (or a team) for an infraction of the rules of the game
- A punishment established by law or authority for a crime or an offense.
- Something, especially a sum of money, required as a forfeit for an offense.
- The disadvantage or painful consequences resulting from an action or a condition: neglected his health and paid the penalty.
- A punishment, handicap, or loss of advantage imposed on a team or competitor for infraction of a rule.
- Points scored in contract bridge by the opponents when the declarer fails to make a bid.
- noun - a punishment imposed for violation of a law, rule, or agreement
There are 7 letters in PENALTY: A E L N P T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PENALTY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PENALTY plus a wildcard: PENALTY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PENALTY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PENALTY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.