Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PLENTY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLENTY exist?
Definitions of PLENTY in dictionaries:
- noun - a full supply
- noun - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- adv - as much as necessary
- A full or completely adequate amount or supply: plenty of time.
- A large quantity or amount; an abundance: “Awards and honors came to her in plenty” (Joyce Carol Oates).
- Plentiful; abundant: “Ships were then not so plenty in those waters as now” (Herman Melville).
- n - a sufficient or abundant amount
There are 6 letters in PLENTY: E L N P T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLENTY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLENTY plus a wildcard: PLENTY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLENTY
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PLENTY
- Cornucopia Horn Of plenty Royalty Free Stock Vector Art Illustration
- Good & plenty
- Stock vector of Horn of plenty
- Royalty-Free (RF) Horn Of plenty Clipart Illustrations Vector ...
- Horn of plenty by Diana Rodgers Mar Vista Farmers Market Manager
- Ecclesiastes 117 Truly the light is sweet and a pleasant thing it is ...
- plenty COUNTDOWN JACK RO69JACK - ...
- Horn of plenty New York Daily Photo
- Horn of plenty Stock Vector Ganna Didora 2891635
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.