Scrabble word: LEPTON
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEPTON exist?
Definitions of LEPTON in dictionaries:
- noun - 100 lepta equal 1 drachma in Greece
- noun - an elementary particle that participates in weak interactions
- Any of a family of elementary particles that participate in the weak interaction, including the electron, the muon, and their associated neutrinos.
- adj - a subatomic particle [n -S] : LEPTONIC
- noun - a monetary unit of Greece
There are 6 letters in LEPTON: E L N O P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEPTON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LEPTON plus a wildcard: LEPTON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEPTON
Images for LEPTON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.