Scrabble word: POLECAT
In which Scrabble dictionary does POLECAT exist?
Definitions of POLECAT in dictionaries:
- noun - American musteline mammal typically ejecting an intensely malodorous fluid when startled
- noun - dark brown mustelid of woodlands of Eurasia that gives off an unpleasant odor when threatened
- A chiefly nocturnal European carnivorous mammal (Mustela putorius) of the weasel family that ejects a malodorous fluid to mark its territory and ward off enemies.
- Any of various related mammals of Asia, especially Mustela eversmanni of central Asia.
- noun - a carnivorous mammal