Scrabble word: POLECAT
In which Scrabble dictionary does POLECAT exist?
Definitions of POLECAT in dictionaries:
- noun - American musteline mammal typically ejecting an intensely malodorous fluid when startled
- noun - dark brown mustelid of woodlands of Eurasia that gives off an unpleasant odor when threatened
- A chiefly nocturnal European carnivorous mammal (Mustela putorius) of the weasel family that ejects a malodorous fluid to mark its territory and ward off enemies.
- Any of various related mammals of Asia, especially Mustela eversmanni of central Asia.
- noun - a carnivorous mammal
There are 7 letters in POLECAT: A C E L O P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POLECAT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POLECAT plus a wildcard: POLECAT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POLECAT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for POLECAT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.