Scrabble word: PECTORAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does PECTORAL exist?
Definitions of PECTORAL in dictionaries:
- noun - either of two large muscles of the chest
- noun - an adornment worn on the chest or breast
- adj - of or relating to the chest or thorax
- Relating to or situated in the breast or chest: a pectoral muscle; the pectoral cavity.
- Useful in relieving disorders of the chest or respiratory tract.
- Worn on the chest or breast: a pectoral cross.
- A muscle or an organ of the chest.
- A pectoral fin.
- A medicine for relieving disorders of the chest or respiratory tract.
- An ornament or a decoration worn on the chest.
- noun - something worn on the breast
There are 8 letters in PECTORAL: A C E L O P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PECTORAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PECTORAL plus a wildcard: PECTORAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PECTORAL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PECTORAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.