Scrabble word: PARLOR
Is PARLOR valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PARLOR in dictionaries:
- noun - reception room in an inn or club where visitors can be received
- noun - a room in a private house or establishment where people can sit and talk and relax
- A room in a private home set apart for the entertainment of visitors.
- A small lounge or sitting room affording limited privacy, as at an inn or a tavern.
- A room equipped and furnished for a special function or business: a tanning parlor.
- noun - a room for the entertainment of visitors
There are 6 letters in PARLOR: A L O P R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PARLOR
Click to search all anagrams of PARLOR plus a wildcard: PARLOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PARLOR
Images for PARLOR
Lookup in Wiki for PARLOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.