Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PARLOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does PARLOR exist?
Definitions of PARLOR in dictionaries:
- noun - reception room in an inn or club where visitors can be received
- noun - a room in a private house or establishment where people can sit and talk and relax
- A room in a private home set apart for the entertainment of visitors.
- A small lounge or sitting room affording limited privacy, as at an inn or a tavern.
- A room equipped and furnished for a special function or business: a tanning parlor.
- n - a room for the entertainment of visitors
There are 6 letters in PARLOR: A L O P R R
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PARLOR plus a wildcard: PARLOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PARLOR
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PARLOR
- Morris Butler House parlor
- Greek Revival parlor in the Metropolitan Museum of Art
- parlors & Gardens
- the evening relax in our lovely parlor. Enjoy a complimentary ...
- Villa Louis parlor 1890s
- Campbell parlor 2007.
- Page House Inn Bed and Breakfast - Norfolk Va - Formal parlor - Bed ...
- The West parlor 1758-1787 Mount Vernon Fairfax County Virginia