Scrabble word: PARLOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does PARLOR exist?
Definitions of PARLOR in dictionaries:
- noun - reception room in an inn or club where visitors can be received
- noun - a room in a private house or establishment where people can sit and talk and relax
- A room in a private home set apart for the entertainment of visitors.
- A small lounge or sitting room affording limited privacy, as at an inn or a tavern.
- A room equipped and furnished for a special function or business: a tanning parlor.
- noun - a room for the entertainment of visitors