Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ORDEAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does ORDEAL exist?
Definitions of ORDEAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a severe or trying experience
- noun - a primitive method of determining a person's guilt or innocence by subjecting the accused person to dangerous or painful tests believed to be under divine control
- A difficult or painful experience, especially one that severely tests character or endurance.
- A method of trial in which the accused was subjected to physically painful or dangerous tests, the result being regarded as a divine judgment of guilt or innocence.
- noun - a severely difficult or painful experience
There are 6 letters in ORDEAL: A D E L O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ORDEAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ORDEAL plus a wildcard: ORDEAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ORDEAL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ORDEAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.