Scrabble word: ROULADE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROULADE exist?
Definitions of ROULADE in dictionaries:
- noun - a dish consisting of a slice of meat that is rolled around a filling and cooked
- noun - (music) an elaborate run of several notes sung to one syllable
- An embellishment consisting of a rapid run of several notes sung to one syllable.
- A roll on a drum.
- A slice of meat rolled around a filling and cooked.
- noun - a musical embellishment
There are 7 letters in ROULADE: A D E L O R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROULADE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROULADE plus a wildcard: ROULADE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROULADE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ROULADE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.