Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: POLDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does POLDER exist?
Definitions of POLDER in dictionaries:
- noun - low-lying land that has been reclaimed and is protected by dikes (especially in the Netherlands)
- An area of low-lying land, especially in the Netherlands, that has been reclaimed from a body of water and is protected by dikes.
- n - a tract of low land reclaimed from a body of water
There are 6 letters in POLDER: D E L O P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POLDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POLDER plus a wildcard: POLDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POLDER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for POLDER
- polder.jpg (640 480 pixels taille du fichier 66 Kio type ...
- Filepolder Oudewater.JPG - Wikimedia Commons
- Olanda i polder. Cosa sono le origini la storia BlogOlanda
- polder - reclaimed land]
- Dutch polder
- Filepolder gemvlist.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Heerlijk in de polder
- Fichierpolder de Ploubalay6.jpg - Wikipdia
- polder at Nemersiel Germany aerial view in May 2012
- polder from the air