Scrabble word: OVERLAP
Is OVERLAP valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of OVERLAP in dictionaries:
- noun - a representation of common ground between theories or phenomena
- noun - the property of partial coincidence in time
- noun - a flap that lies over another part
- verb - coincide partially or wholly
- verb - extend over and cover a part of
- To lie or extend over and cover part of.
- To have an area or a range in common with.
- To lie over and partly cover something.
- To correspond in character or function: Their duties overlap.
- To have one or more elements in common.
- A part or portion that overlaps or is overlapped.
- An instance of overlapping.
- verb - to extend over and cover a part of
There are 7 letters in OVERLAP: A E L O P R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OVERLAP
Click to search all anagrams of OVERLAP plus a wildcard: OVERLAP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OVERLAP
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OVERLAP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.