Scrabble word: OVERLAP
In which Scrabble dictionary does OVERLAP exist?
Definitions of OVERLAP in dictionaries:
- noun - a representation of common ground between theories or phenomena
- noun - the property of partial coincidence in time
- noun - a flap that lies over another part
- verb - coincide partially or wholly
- verb - extend over and cover a part of
- To lie or extend over and cover part of.
- To have an area or a range in common with.
- To lie over and partly cover something.
- To correspond in character or function: Their duties overlap.
- To have one or more elements in common.
- A part or portion that overlaps or is overlapped.
- An instance of overlapping.
- verb - to extend over and cover a part of