Scrabble word: PEELER
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEELER exist?
Definitions of PEELER in dictionaries:
- noun - a performer who provides erotic entertainment by undressing to music
- noun - a worker who peels the skins from fruits and vegetables
- noun - a device for peeling vegetables or fruits
- One that peels, especially a kitchen implement for peeling the rinds or skins from fruits or vegetables.
- A stripteaser.
- A police officer.
- adj - to strip off an outer covering of [v -ED, -ING, -S] : PEELABLE
There are 6 letters in PEELER: E E E L P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PEELER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PEELER plus a wildcard: PEELER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PEELER
Images for PEELER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.