Is PEELER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PEELER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a performer who provides erotic entertainment by undressing to music
- noun - a worker who peels the skins from fruits and vegetables
- noun - a device for peeling vegetables or fruits
- One that peels, especially a kitchen implement for peeling the rinds or skins from fruits or vegetables.
- A stripteaser.
- A police officer.
- adj - to strip off an outer covering of [v -ED, -ING, -S] : PEELABLE
There are 6 letters in PEELER: E E E L P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PEELER
To search all scrabble anagrams of PEELER, to go: PEELER?
Rearrange the letters in PEELER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PEELER
What's nearby PEELER
Lookup in Wiki for PEELER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PEELER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PEELER"