Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SLEEPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLEEPER exist?
Definitions of SLEEPER in dictionaries:
- noun - a rester who is sleeping
- noun - a spy or saboteur or terrorist planted in an enemy country who lives there as a law-abiding citizen until activated by a prearranged signal
- noun - an unexpected achiever of success
- noun - one of the cross braces that support the rails on a railway track
- noun - a passenger car that has berths for sleeping
- noun - pajamas with feet
- noun - a piece of furniture that can be opened up into a bed
- noun - tropical fish that resembles a goby and rests quietly on the bottom in shallow water
- noun - an unexpected hit
- One that sleeps: a heavy sleeper who was not wakened by the cat burglar.
- A sleeping car.
- Children’s pajamas, usually with legs that cover the feet.
- One that achieves unexpected recognition or success, as a racehorse, a movie, or a marketed product.
- A spy or saboteur who is planted in an enemy country and who lives unobtrusively as a citizen of that country until activated into clandestine operations by a prearranged signal.
- A horizontal structural member on or near the ground that supports weight.
- A railroad crosstie.
- Any of various usually small marine and freshwater fishes of the family Eleotridae, related to the gobies but lacking a sucking disk and noted for their habit of lying immobile.
- verb - to be in a natural, periodic state of rest
There are 7 letters in SLEEPER: E E E L P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLEEPER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLEEPER plus a wildcard: SLEEPER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLEEPER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SLEEPER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.