Scrabble word: SLEEPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLEEPER exist?
Definitions of SLEEPER in dictionaries:
- noun - a rester who is sleeping
- noun - a spy or saboteur or terrorist planted in an enemy country who lives there as a law-abiding citizen until activated by a prearranged signal
- noun - an unexpected achiever of success
- noun - one of the cross braces that support the rails on a railway track
- noun - a passenger car that has berths for sleeping
- noun - pajamas with feet
- noun - a piece of furniture that can be opened up into a bed
- noun - tropical fish that resembles a goby and rests quietly on the bottom in shallow water
- noun - an unexpected hit
- One that sleeps: a heavy sleeper who was not wakened by the cat burglar.
- A sleeping car.
- Children’s pajamas, usually with legs that cover the feet.
- One that achieves unexpected recognition or success, as a racehorse, a movie, or a marketed product.
- A spy or saboteur who is planted in an enemy country and who lives unobtrusively as a citizen of that country until activated into clandestine operations by a prearranged signal.
- A horizontal structural member on or near the ground that supports weight.
- A railroad crosstie.
- Any of various usually small marine and freshwater fishes of the family Eleotridae, related to the gobies but lacking a sucking disk and noted for their habit of lying immobile.
- verb - to be in a natural, periodic state of rest