Is SLEEPER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SLEEPER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a rester who is sleeping
- noun - a spy or saboteur or terrorist planted in an enemy country who lives there as a law-abiding citizen until activated by a prearranged signal
- noun - an unexpected achiever of success
- noun - one of the cross braces that support the rails on a railway track
- noun - a passenger car that has berths for sleeping
- noun - pajamas with feet
- noun - a piece of furniture that can be opened up into a bed
- noun - tropical fish that resembles a goby and rests quietly on the bottom in shallow water
- noun - an unexpected hit
- One that sleeps: a heavy sleeper who was not wakened by the cat burglar.
- A sleeping car.
- Children’s pajamas, usually with legs that cover the feet.
- One that achieves unexpected recognition or success, as a racehorse, a movie, or a marketed product.
- A spy or saboteur who is planted in an enemy country and who lives unobtrusively as a citizen of that country until activated into clandestine operations by a prearranged signal.
- A horizontal structural member on or near the ground that supports weight.
- A railroad crosstie.
- Any of various usually small marine and freshwater fishes of the family Eleotridae, related to the gobies but lacking a sucking disk and noted for their habit of lying immobile.
- verb - to be in a natural, periodic state of rest
There are 7 letters in SLEEPER: E E E L P R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SLEEPER
To search all scrabble anagrams of SLEEPER, to go: SLEEPER?
Rearrange the letters in SLEEPER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SLEEPER
6 letters out of SLEEPER
5 letters out of SLEEPER
4 letters out of SLEEPER
3 letters out of SLEEPER
2 letters out of SLEEPER
Contextual use of SLEEPER
What's nearby SLEEPER
Lookup in Wiki for SLEEPER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SLEEPER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SLEEPER"