Scrabble word: REPLETE
In which Scrabble dictionary does REPLETE exist?
Definitions of REPLETE in dictionaries:
- verb - fill to satisfaction
- adj - filled to satisfaction with food or drink
- adj - (followed by `with')deeply filled or permeated
- Abundantly supplied; abounding: a stream replete with trout; an apartment replete with Empire furniture.
- Filled to satiation; gorged.
- Complete: a computer system replete with color monitor, printer, and software.
- noun - a worker ant that serves as a living storehouse for liquid food