Scrabble word: REPLETE
In which Scrabble dictionary does REPLETE exist?
Definitions of REPLETE in dictionaries:
- verb - fill to satisfaction
- adj - filled to satisfaction with food or drink
- adj - (followed by `with')deeply filled or permeated
- Abundantly supplied; abounding: a stream replete with trout; an apartment replete with Empire furniture.
- Filled to satiation; gorged.
- Complete: a computer system replete with color monitor, printer, and software.
- noun - a worker ant that serves as a living storehouse for liquid food
There are 7 letters in REPLETE: E E E L P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REPLETE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REPLETE plus a wildcard: REPLETE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REPLETE
Images for REPLETE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.